IT Support Specialist
- Award winning FinTech startup
- Opportunity to learn and grow your skills
- Competitive salary
Valiant Finance is an award-winning FinTech startup that helps Australian small businesses compare and apply for loans from over 70 of Australia’s leading lenders.
We're currently experiencing rapid growth, and we're looking for an internal IT support specialist to join our team on a full-time basis in our Surry Hills office.
We’re using the latest cloud based technologies to facilitate smooth growth internally and provide our teams with a clean and modern experience so they can focus on doing what they do best - empowering Australian small businesses.
What you will be doing
- Configuring and maintaining identity and access management services such as Okta or OneLogin.
- Configuring single sign on and automated provisioning with our growing list of cloud based services.
- Configuring and enforcing device security policies to satisfy our compliance requirements with mobile device management (MDM) tools such as AirWatch or Jamf.
- Reviewing, testing and rolling out new services to satisfy our growing requirements.
- Continuing to develop our internal knowledge base.
- Configuring and refining our internal request system with tools such as Jira Service Desk or Zendesk.
- Setting up, maintaining and trouble shooting desktop, laptop and mobile devices both onsite and remotely.
- Actively maintain our inventory of hardware and software resources and accessories.
- Basic networking including configuring and maintaining switches, security gateways and wireless access points both onsite and across our multiple offices using cloud managed networking services such as Meraki or Ubiquiti.
- Daily follow ups on pending tickets to ensure SLAs are met through our internal help desk ticketing system.
- At least two years of experience working in internal IT support / IT operations.
- Experience troubleshooting issues with less technically competent users.
- Experience managing and working with Mac OS (we run a Mac only fleet).
- Experience configuring local networks (wired & wireless networks).
- Experience managing centralised directories of users with services such as Active Directory, Okta or OneLogin.
- Experience configuring single sign on with external services.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Willingness to embody Valiant's three core values:
- Get S#%t Done
- Thrive in The Pride
- Be Customer Champions
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Working in environments with strict data security and compliance requirements.
- Supporting teams of 200 or more employees across multiple locations.
- Jira, Jira Service Desk or Zendesk.
- Meraki / Ubiquiti networking equipment.
- Identity & access management services such as Okta or OneLogin.
- Chrome OS.
- Configuring single sign on with external services.
- ISO27001 or SOC2 compliance.
What we offer
Valiant employees are given extensive ongoing training and development, along with the tools to take their skills to the next level.
It doesn't stop there - with a brand-new office in the heart of Surry Hills, we pride ourselves on having an open, dog-friendly, and empowering workplace where innovation is recognised and rewarded.
On Fridays, we celebrate the team's success with drinks, table tennis and other fun games.
Interested in joining The Pride? Awesome!
Please get in touch with Kris at [email protected] by including your CV and a cover letter in pdf format.
Valiant is an equal opportunity employer, and we're actively working on growing a diverse team. We do require permanent residency or Australian citizenship, and all applicants must undergo a background check.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants who fulfil the mandatory requirements.⬅ Back to Careers