About the role
This role will report to the Director of Strategic Partnerships and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Periodic reporting and first layer tech support to assist partners
- Internal stakeholder management to ensure referrals are as smooth as possible and to develop EDM and engagement strategies
- Weekly and monthly catch ups with each partner
- Develop incentive initiatives to ensure maximum activation where a partner's sales team is a method of activation
- Increase lead flow from partners
- Partner acquisition, processes and customer acquisition via partners
- Preparing presentation materials for use in partner communications and pitches
- Preparing financial and quantitative analysis for use in partner communications and pitches
- Understanding compliance and regulatory measures governing or influencing partner relationships and processes in the conduct of a partner relationship
- Preparing partner agreements and finalising execution of such agreements with partners
- Activating and ensuring the effective administration of existing partnerships including ongoing compliance with the terms of the partnership, managing partner executive relations, and coordinating with internal Valiant team members to improve effectiveness of the partnership.
- 5+ years of Partnerships or Business Development experience
- Exceptional relationship, networking and communication skills with ability to work with broad range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to develop partnerships and implement supporting campaigns, using various marketing channels
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and outside the box
What we offer you
- A great workplace culture that promotes innovation and collaboration.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact to thousands of SME's.
- A highly-engaged team with great perks and weekly team drinks and monthly lunches
- The best technology in market to help brokers achieve results faster and more easily than any other platform in Australia
- Opportunity to grow your career in a company that is doubling year on year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve great results for referral partners and their customers.⬅ Back to Careers