Valiant is an award-winning Fintech whose mission is “to empower business owners by giving them the tools & advice to build awesome businesses.” Using proprietary technology, we help business owners find & apply for finance from over 70+ bank & non-bank lenders & we do it all digitally!
Whilst our mission & vision is clear, we know that we cannot achieve our ambitious goals unless we have the right people behind us which is why we need you. We are looking for someone who is hungry, ambitious & who wants to join a team that consistently delivers exemplary results month-on-month, year-on-year.
About the role
As a key member of the business, you will be responsible for achieving monthly loan sales targets by taking a solution-based sales approach to high-intent pre-qualified customers (no cold calling).
In addition to this, your daily tasks will include:
- Helping hundreds of business owners compare & apply for finance from over 70+ lenders.
- Consistently delivering excellent service to a large pipeline of qualified customers.
- Achieving monthly revenue targets within designated KPI’s.
- Building & maintaining relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Contributing regularly to the development of new & improved processes.
- Acting as an ambassador of Valiant’s three core values:
- Best customer champions.
- Get $#@% done!
- Thrive in the Pride!
- 1-3 years of inside sales or brokering experience required.
- Proven ability to effectively influence over the phone & achieve monthly quotas is a must!
- Good commercial acumen & working knowledge of loan products.
- Results orientated individual who excels in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Natural ability to build real, meaningful relationships with key internal & external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal communication with strong negotiation skills.
- Confidence to work both autonomously & in a team setting.
- Tertiary qualification in commerce / business / finance is preferred.
What We Offer You
With a brand-new office in the heart of Surry Hills, we pride ourselves on having an open, dog-friendly & empowering workplace where innovation is recognized & rewarded. We also provide our team extensive ongoing training & development to help them take their skills to the next level. On Fridays we celebrate the weeks success with beer, table tennis & other fun games. If you are someone who is looking to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment & don't want to be just another number - we would love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in joining the pride, please get in touch with Josh at [email protected] by including a cover letter, your CV and please include a link to your Linkedin profile.⬅ Back to Careers