This role will see you maintaining relationships within a portfolio of accredited referral partners to drive profitable volume and position Valiant as the trusted referral partner for all business and commercial solutions. Scoring 9.9/10 on Trustpilot in over 700+ customer reviews, our team champions customer outcomes every day, and our customers love us for it. We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager who wants to join this team and be part of a culture that consistently delivers exemplary results month-on-month, year-on-year.
About the role
The Business Development Manager - VIC will work closely with our partner channel (Brokers, Accountants and other advisors) to help thousands of Australian business owners find the perfect finance solution for their business. This role will see you prospecting, establishing and maintaining relationships within a portfolio of accredited partners to drive profitable volume and position Valiant as the trusted referral partner for all business and commercial solutions.
- Building relationships with referral partners to assist them with their business and commercial enquiries.
- Completing face to face visits & proactive phone calls.
- Presenting to referral partners at various events/conferences.
- Achieving monthly sales and conversion targets within agreed KPI's.
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Contributing regularly to the development of new and improved processes within the team.
- Acting as an ambassador of Valiant’s three core values:
- Best customer champions.
- Get $#@% done!
- Thrive in the Pride!
- 3+ years of sales and business development experience.
- Valid Australian Drivers License and your own car.
- Previous experience within broker/accounting/advisor network.
- Exceptional phone communication skills with a natural ability to build rapport with clients/referral partners.
- Strong Business lending and business development experience.
- A strong network of commercial/SME business introducers.
- Commercial and Business credit experience which enables you to provide feedback on live deal scenarios.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
What we offer you
- A great workplace culture that promotes innovation and collaboration.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact to thousands of SME's.
- A highly-engaged team with great perks and weekly team drinks and monthly lunches.
- The best technology in market to help brokers achieve results faster and more easily than any other platform in Australia.
- Opportunity to grow your career in a company that is doubling year on year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve great results for referral partners and their customers.
To learn more about our company visit our website here. If you’re interested in joining the pride, please get in touch with Josh at [email protected] by including a cover letter, your CV and please include a link to your Linkedin profile.⬅ Back to Careers