The Product Specialist Team plays an integral role in helping small business owners and referral partners carefully navigate the complex world of commercial lending. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets by taking a solution based selling approach to warm pre-qualified customers who are seeking finance solutions. In essence, the Product Specialist own's 'the customer transaction' and are responsible for ensuring the best outcome for every customer.
As a Commercial Lending Specialist, you are responsible for achieving monthly loan sales targets by taking a solution-based sales approach to business and commercial property finance inquiries. You will be exposed to transactions which cover all industry sectors and banking segments. This is an inside sales role.
In addition to this, your daily tasks will include:
- Helping business and commercial property customers compare and apply for lending products
- Delivering excellent service to customers
- Making outbound as well as taking inbound calls from new business advisors, customers, lenders, and partners in a high-contact centre environment.
- Achieving monthly revenue targets within designated KPI's
- Building & maintaining relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Contributing to the development of new & improved processes
- Acting as an ambassador of Valiant's three core values:
- Best customer champions.
- Get $#@% done!
- Thrive in the Pride!
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Graduate in commerce / business/ finance or 2- 4 years of inside sales experience in financial services or financial technology company or other highly relevant industry experience required.
- Clearly able to demonstrate ability to influence customer decisions over the phone, with firm understanding of the selling process, with the ability to coach others down' this path.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of commercial finance, including business loans, credit cards, and or credit underwriting processes is a MUST.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce including Opportunity management, queue management, and reporting is required for this role.
Competitencies & Personal Attributes
- Customer focused with natural ability to form meaningful relationships.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent multi-tasker with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure and achieve monthly targets.
- Results orientated and team leader with high drive to succeed.
- Reliable, trustworthy and strong drive for excellence.
Interested in joining The Pride? Awesome!
Please get in touch with Josh at [email protected] by including a cover letter and your CV.
All Valiant employees are expected to demonstrate behaviors that support Valiant's culture, values and code of conduct. Compliance with the relevant legislation including WH&S & Anti-Discrimination Act is required.⬅ Back to Careers