The New Business Advisor team supports the Operations Team & oversees the pre-qualification and distribution of all leads or customer scenarios in the business with the critical mission of helping thousands of small to medium sized business owners find the perfect finance solution for their business. Core to the New Business Advisor is ensuring that we treat every customer as GOLD, following the correct lead distribution and attribution guidelines set forth by the company, and creating an amazing customer experience from first to last touch point.
What you will be doing
The New Business Advisor is the first touch point for our customers, acting as a trusted advisor to help the team quickly identify which customers we can assist versus which ones we can't. After the first transaction, they also follow up on existing customers to see how the Valiant experience was and to identify opportunities for funding in the future. In essence, the New Business Advisor owns the customer journey end to end whilst the Product Specialist own the transaction.
- Making outbound and some inbound calls in a high-contract centre environment, effectively selling Valiant's product offerings over the phone to customers and occasionally referral partners.
- Actively managing a large pipeline of leads and customer scenarios ensuring everying is actioned within the designated SLA's (Service Level Agreement's).
- Following up on existing customers to see how their loan is performing and to identify future funding needs.
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships with Product Specialist, Business Development Managers, Referral Partners, and other key stakeholders.
- Contributing regularly to the development of new and improved processes within the team to create a world class customer experience.
- Recent graduate in commerce / business/ finance with 1 - 2 years of inside sales experience in a contact centre environment.
- Clearly able to demonstrate ability to influence customer decisioning over the phone, with firm understanding of the selling process.
- Working knowledge of commercial finance, including business loans, credit cards, and or credit underwriting processes preferred.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce including lead management, que management, and reporting is advantageous.
- Customer focused with natural ability to form meaningful relationships.
- Good level of commercial acumen.
- Good multi-tasker with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure and achieve monthly targets.
- Results orientated and team player with high drive to succeed.
- Reliable, trustworthy and strong drive for excellence.
- Willingness to embody Valiant's three core values:
- Get S#%t Done
- Thrive in The Pride
- Be Customer Champions
What we offer
Valiant employees are given extensive ongoing training and development, along with the tools to take their skills to the next level.
With a brand-new office in the heart of Surry Hills, we pride ourselves on having an open, dog-friendly, and empowering workplace where innovation is recognised and rewarded.
On Fridays, we celebrate the team's success with drinks, table tennis and other fun games.
Interested in joining The Pride? Awesome!
Please get in touch with Josh at [email protected] by including a cover letter, and your CV.⬅ Back to Careers