The Product Specialist Team plays an integral role in helping small business owners and referral partners carefully navigate the complex world of commercial lending. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets by taking a solution based selling approach to warm pre-qualified customers who are seeking finance solutions. In essence, the Working Capital Specialist own's 'the customer transaction' and are responsible for ensuring the best outcome for every customer.
Working Capital Specialist are the driving force behind Valiant's cash flow lending solutions. They are experts in working capital loan originations, underwriting, application processing, and lender and customer negotiations. In short they own the Opportunity and are responsible for turning NBA pre-qualified Opportunities into settlements, driving revenue for the business.
- Making outbound as well as taking inbound calls from new business advisors, customers, lenders, and partners in a high-contact centre environment.
- Actively managing a large pipeline of pre-qualified Opportunities, ensuring everything is actioned with designated SLA's.
- Advising small business owners on commercial credit products, and walking them through the application process to final settlement.
- Workshopping scenarios with business development managers, lenders, and brokers acting as a trusted advisor to all relevant parties.
- Underwriting loans per lender guidelines, obtaining all relevant financial information and overseeing the process end to end.
- Achieving individual monthly sales budgets - WE DO NOT MISS!
- Contributing regularly to the development of new & improved processes.
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Recent graduate in commerce / business/ finance and/or 2 - 4 years of inside sales experience in financial services or financial technology company.
- Clearly able to demonstrate ability to influence customer decisioning over the phone, with firm understanding of the selling process.
- Strong knowledge of commercial finance, including business loans, credit cards, and or credit underwriting processes is required.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce including Opportunity management, que management, and reporting is preferred.
Competitencies & Personal Attributes
- Customer focused with natural ability to form meaningful relationships.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent multi-tasker with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure and achieve monthly targets.
- Results orientated and team leader with high drive to succeed.
- Reliable, trustworthy and strong drive for excellence.
All Valiant employees are expected to demonstrate behaviors that support Valiant's culture, values and code of conduct. Compliance with the relevant legislation including WH&S, & Anti-Discrimination Act.
Interested in joining The Pride? Awesome!
Please get in touch with Josh at [email protected] by including a cover letter and your CV.
Valiant is an equal opportunity employer, and we're actively working on growing a diverse team. We do require permanent residency or Australian citizenship, and the successful applicant must undergo a financial services background check.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants who fulfil the minimum requirements.⬅ Back to Careers